- Outstanding Native Plants for the Landscape (1 hr. +)
- Botanical Treasures, Unusual Native Plants (abt. 40 min.)
- Native Plants: Right Plant, Right Place (abt 1 hr.)
- Landscaping with Native Plants Suitable for Urban Gardens (abt 1 hr.)
- Edible Native Berries of the Pacific Northwest (abt. 1 hr.)
- Enhance your Habitat with Native Plants (abt. 1 1/2 hrs.)
- Creating healthy landscapes for people & wildlife (1 hr. +)
- Using Native Plants in Landscapes & for Restoration (2 hrs)
- Native Plant Propagation Workshop (2 hrs.)
- Native Plant Identification Hike
- …OR another “green gardening” topic as requested.
- $200 for 1.5-2 hour presentation or workshop, plus 50 cents/mile outside the Gig Harbor area.
- $100 for 30 minute to 1 hour presentation (negotiable for school groups, garden clubs or non-profit organizations).